“Bring It On” and achieve your club goals!
Fellow Toastmasters!It is that time of the year again when we renew our International subscriptions by 30th September 2018, and your opportunity to achieve half a point of Goal 10 of our Distinguished Club Program (DCP). If your subscriptions reach Toastmasters International before 1st October 2018 you will have done that.
What we need to do?
1. Pay subscriptions of at least 8 members of your club, three of which must be renewing members by the 30th September 2018.
2. Treasurer’s Excellence Award – Paying subscriptions of at least 20 members of your club by the 20th September 2018.
3. Goal 7 and 8 of the DCP – What a great time to achieve goal 7 & 8 by adding 4 new members now, and 4 More new members before the end of the year 30 June 2019.
4. Smedley award – You could also achieve this award by joining and paying subscriptions for at least 5 new members by the 30th September
Tips! Tips! Tips!
1. Convert visitors into members soon before the 30th September 2018. Here is hoping you created the first impressions “Moments of Truth” to the visitors when they first attended your meeting. Nevertheless, demonstrate the value of Toastmasters to all prospective members.
2. Membership value – Are your members getting value for membership? If so “Bring it on! The value I have gotten out of my membership guarantees my dues for the next 50 years” says District Director Frank Tsuro. All that Treasurers need to do is to remind members of the Toastmasters International deadline for dues in every meeting until the 30th September 2018. For those clubs whose members are dissatisfied, start creating value for membership NOW. Presidents and VPEs ensure members see value in their educational goals.
3. Brand Visibility – Public awareness and membership campaigns programs are going to be critical and essential. Let the toastmasters brand be visible throughout your areas. Reward fellow members who bring visitors and who convert visitors to members.
We have up to 30 September 2018.
Let’s go for it.
We can make District 74 Proud
#people making history
Commissioner Nancy Matshe CC, CL
Club Quality Coordinator
District 74 Program Quality Team